Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oatmeal Egg Shell Cookies

So yesterday Kenny tells me that he is craving cookies!
This sounds good to me since I haven't had a  chance to use our new Kitchen Aid
 (Thanks Mom & Granny)


So I get on Pinterest and find this great Oatmeal Chocolate Chip recipe.
Weirdly enough Kenny doesn't like Chocolate chips... CRAZY I know... so I'll just leave that part out
So we're mixing mixing mixing and then it's time for the eggs 
I crack one egg. Good. Second egg.... Uhhh Ohh
The look on Kenny's face was a mix of unbelief and Ohh great no more cookies
So I act like its no problem, take out the big chunks and then Turn it on HIGH
:) 
Good as new
I insisted it was fine and we finished the recipe
Here is the final product
I Googled eggshells and I guess they are good for you and filled with Calcium
give em a try!
no need for chocolate chips, egg shells work great

No comments:

Post a Comment