Saturday, September 28, 2013

So Lucky!

Just wanted to send a quick Shout Out 
to my wonderful husband!
He came home and surprised me with these beautiful flowers

You know how usually you always hear about women remembering
tons of random dates and then their husbands being completely oblivious?
Ya... well the roles are completely opposite in our home. 
Kenny remembered that a year from today
Sept. 28, 2012
that we had our first kiss!
Come on... How in the world did he remember that?
Well, it's a mystery to me, but I am so grateful for the love he continually shows me.
I sure am one lucky lady for meeting someone who makes me
Laugh Harder
Stand up Taller
and to just be a Better Me so that we can live together for Eternity!
He is my Happily Ever After 
I love you Kenny 


No comments:

Post a Comment