Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pulsipher Updates!

I don't know if it's just me, but days are flying by 
and I just can't seem to stay on top of everything
But... now I have finally made the time to update my blog :)

A lot has happened since July...

At the beginning of August I started my student teaching in 4th grade and I am just loving it! Although, I can't really remember what it's like to not be super busy. 
Kenny is still going strong in his Masters Program and is getting all A's!
So Proud of him :)

In the end of August we had a Double Wedding Weekend!

#1 Ryan and Sabrina
So we hit the road after school on Friday and headed to San Diego
Kenny and I decided to be weird and read a book the whole way!
haha who does that??
But so I read and he drove the entire way
the book is titled DIVERGENT!!! 
Sooo good! If you like Hunger Games and The Uglies, this is right up your alley. 
Then we got there and wished the beautiful bride to be good luck and headed to bed.
Bryan and Heather met us there which was GREAT to finally be with family!

The weather was beautiful
The temple was amazing
The beach was partly cloudy
and the Food was delicious 
and the company was the Best Ever







Wedding #1 was a success

The next day, we decided to make a pit stop in between the weddings
 to go and stay the night with Jeff and Brenda in Loma Linda, California.
Fun as always
Love those two

# 2 Shane and Alta

So we left California early Monday morning
(so grateful to have been able to take a day off of student teaching)
and we headed to Vegas
Kenny has known Alta and her family since his mission 
and so we were super excited to be able to spend time with them!
So of course once we got into Vegas we had to eat lunch at Strip Burger 
(which has it's name because it's on the strip obviously)
because it's Kenny's favorite!
and we were lucky enough to have Shane and Alta meet us

After that was the beautiful reception

we danced
took funny pictures
caught up with old friends
ate way too much cake
and loved every second





Wedding #2 was a Success

Also.... Football season is BACK!
This is a good thing and a bad thing
This is Good because now while I'm doing tons a homework & writing lesson plans, Kenny can be entertained by watching it
Bad becuase now Kenny also wants to Go to football games!
now I know what you're thinking...
"ohh that's not bad, that sounds like fun!"
BUT let me remind you that it is still in the 100's here
So last Thursday we went to ASU's opening game
it started at 7:00 pm
and it was 111 degrees outside!

So this was me when Kenny said, "oh Em lets take a picture!"


Then this is me after getting a "lets have a good attitude talk"


Well I'm still working on that good attitude haha 
but all in all it was fun, just SOOO HOT!
I told Kenny that I will go to another game in October

Fall Please come sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment