Saturday, October 26, 2013

B I R T H D A Y *F U N

This year my birthday was celebrated like a blast from the past!
Somehow it worked out that ALL of my sibling were able to be here.
There are 6 of us kids, with a 15 year span between the oldest and youngest
so, this hasn't happened since I was probably 8
 
We continued the tradition of taking glamorous morning pictures


 then the party continued with yummy Food

 

 Pounce Marathons
&
mmm mmm good Cheese Cake Factory Cheesecake
since Kenny's birthday is just 6 days after mine we celebrated our birthdays together with
half Red Velvet cake (Kenny's choice) and half Peanut butter cup (mine)
Love all my sibs!
Thanks mom & dad for helping us all to get together!
Best weekend EVER...
please move closer :)
 
But the birthday festivities didn't end there
Kenny turned Big 27!

if you can't read this, it's a ticket for the ASU vs Washington game
 homemade calzone!
 homemade ice-cream sandwich!

 soo good!
 
 
are you wondering why these Washington fans are surrounded by ASU fans....
ohh it's just because we're sitting in their student section! haha
can you say AWKARD!
I was seriously scared for our lives
Jeff and Brenda came to cheer on the Huskies too... but I guess they just weren't loud enough
You'll get em next time Huskies
 
Now with both Kenny and I's birthdays being in the same month,
October will forever be my favorite month!


No comments:

Post a Comment